- 30 g of Protein per serving
- 3 g of Creatine Monohydrate per Serving
- Loaded with 500 mg L Glutamine
- Loaded with 250 mg Tribulus Terrestris
- Added Papain and Pepsin for better absorption
Power Whey has been developed using internationally sourced Whey Protein Concentrate and Whey Protein Isolate. Each serving of Power whey has 30 g of Creatine Monohydrate, 500 mg of L Glutamine and 250 mg of Tribulus Terrestris. It comes with added digestive enzymes Pepsin and Papain.
Power Whey has maximum PER (Protein Efficiency Ratio :3.2), BV (Biological Value 104) & PDCAAS (Protein Digestibility-Corrected Amino Acid Score:1.00) and contains higher levels of essential and non-essential amino acids.
Every single batch of Power whey is tested for both banned substances and protein label claim verification and contains no undesirable substance.
45g approx. (1 Heaped Scoop) in 300 ml of water or use as recommended by a dietitian or licensed nutritionist.
- Do not introduce wet scoop in the powder.
- Pregnant mothers, children or people with medical condition should consult healthcare professional before use.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Keep away from Children.
- Not to exceed the recommended daily usage.